Where Do You Live In Alabama?
Wherever you are, we can bring our Alabama racoon removal solutions to your home
|Mobile Delta Region|
If your city is not on the list, contact us and we will arrange for the nearest Alabama raccoon removal specialist to reach you in any corner of Alabama.
Alabama Raccoon Removal Service: The Effortless Way to Reclaim Your Peace of Mind
How much are you willing to pay for peace of mind?
Here at Get Raccoon Out we have over 20 years of experience in returning homes to a state of tranquility … and it’s usually free!
Raccoon infestation in Alabama can rob you of comfort and money.
When raccoons enter your home, you need to act without delay. By the time you discover their presence, they’ve likely been wreaking havoc on your house for quite a while. Just two weeks is enough time for raccoons to cause severe damage.
Alabama Wildlife Control Specialist: Our Unique Approach to Raccoon Removal to Save You Money
Once raccoons settle in your house, you have two major problems:
- You need to remove the critters and prevent them from coming back
- You need to deal with your home insurance company.
Both problems require a professional approach.
Most insurance companies will pay for raccoon damage, but you need to submit your claim correctly. Even if your claim is rejected at first, don’t lose hope. Your expenses may still be covered by your homeowners’ policy.
For the best chance of success, let our insurance coordinator walk you through the process.
After 20 years in the Alabama raccoon removal business, we’ve developed an unmatched understanding of the insurance industry. We know how to approach insurance companies, which words to use, and how to explain the problem.
We are skilled in taking your case straight to the adjuster’s desk.
An insurance coordinator with decades of experience will make the difference between success and failure. If you have a chance to get your money back, we will make it happen.
Our Humane Alabama Raccoon Removal Services
Get Raccoons Out is a licensed company that knows how to work under local regulations for professional and effective wildlife control in Alabama.
We operate anywhere in Alabama. The major cities we service are:
Wherever you are in Alabama, we can help you. Contact us and the nearest raccoon removal specialist will be in touch in a short time.
What Will Our Raccoon Expert in Alabama Do for You?
A raccoon infestation has to be solved through several steps to guarantee a permanent solution.
- Raccoon trapping and removal. Raccoons can find comfort in many places in your house. The critters can make their den in your attic, chimney, walls, garage or crawl spaces. Wherever the raccoons are, we will find them.
Most important, we will search for the litter and remove any baby raccoons living inside your house. Our raccoon trapping techniques are not harmful to the animals and have proven successful over the course of our 20+ years in the business.
- Raccoon droppings cleanup. Droppings are the unseen danger you face when raccoons live in your house. Raccoon droppings destroy your home’s insulation and cause other damage that’s expensive to fix.
Most worrisome, raccoon droppings are hazardous to human health. If not properly disposed of and the area thoroughly cleaned, raccoon droppings can pose serious health risks even several years after removal.
Our specialists know how to address the issue and clean and sanitize your house—we will even eliminate the odor. After our intervention, you won’t have to worry about your health anymore.
- Raccoon control. Once the animal has been removed from your house, you need to raccoon-proof your property. This is a crucial step; otherwise a new animal will move in sooner or later.
Our experts will inspect your property and repair any weak spots and eliminate anything around your house that might be attractive to raccoons.
- Raccoon damage restoration. After a raccoon infestation, your house will need repairs. Raccoons can destroy anything at hand, including your roof, plumbing and insulation.
We have all the know-how and skills to repair your house and return it to its pre-raccoon state. In no time, the raccoons will be just a memory.
Get Raccoons Out is a licensed wildlife removal company with the experience to fix your raccoon damage in Alabama. We are an all-in-one company who will take care of your raccoon problem from beginning to end.